Applicant Risk Profiler (ARP) is an instrument designed to predict problematic employee behavior such as engaging in workplace aggression or bringing drugs or weapons to work. The ARP can be completed in less than 20 minutes and is comprised of 65 multiple choice questions.
The ARP helps employers to maintain a safe workplace by assessing a job candidate's potential for harmful behavior. It is especially appropriate for applicants who will interact with customers and co workers or will be responsible for company property, merchandise, or money.
What the ARP Measures:
The ARP provides a standardized percentile score and brief narrative interpretation for each of the following:
* Integrity Scale
* Illegal Drug Use Scale
* Workplace Policy Compliance Scale
* Workplace Aggression Scale
* Total Applicant Risk Profiler Score
1. Applicant Risk Profiler Paper Test Pack (TR1065)$140.99
* 10 Assessements per package
2. Applicant Risk Profiler Starter Kit (TR2022)$109.99
* (5)Paper Tests, (1)Manual & (1)Test Log